By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Outline both bunny images with the darker shades of brown and gray and then color in with lighter shades of both colors.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Kindred Spirits Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Kindred Spirits Ribbon Assortment
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Bunny Luv Happy Hoppers® Cling Rubber Stamp
- Pastels Spectrum Noir pens
- Brown Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Silky Papers
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- 2"x6" Acrylic Block
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Place the card fold on the left. Glue 4¾”x6¼ “ Kindred Spirits pink tile paper to the card front. Tear the right edge of 4”x5½” striped Kindred Spirits paper, ink the edges brown and glue to the card front.
- Cut a “V” shape at the bottom of 1”x5” Kindred Spirits pink paper, ink the edges brown and glue 1” from the card fold and ½” from the bottom.
- Stamp the bunny image on Silky Papers using Black ink. Color the large bunny with TN7 and GB8 Browns. Color the small bunny with BGR2 and IG3 Gray. Color the faces with TN1T and the ears, noses and hearts with FS8 Pink. Color a shadow around the entire image using TN1 Tan.
- Cut paper to 2¾”x3 1/8” and ink the edges brown. Mat with brown cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and glue to the card center. Place “Cherish” Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ on the top right and use 3/8” wide brown stitch ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the left corner as shown.