By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Ultra Clear Tape works well to hold the transparencies in place on the surface of the Glitter cards.
- Fuchsia Glitter A2 Cards & Envelopes
- Mirage Ribbon Assortment
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- Favorite Things Epoxy Stickers
- Vintage Butterfly Transparency Pieces - White
- Vintage Doily Transparency Pieces - White
- 1/4" Ultra Clear Tape
- Front: Place your pink glitter card with the fold at the left. Place “dream” across the center of the card. Cut small pieces of Ultra Clear tape and apply to the back of the butterflies and 1 1/2" doily. Place on the card as shown.
- Place a large white doily on the upper left corner so 3 scallops overlap the corner. Add Ultra Clear Tape to the back and press in place. Trim edges evenly and repeat for the bottom left corner of the card. Add remaining 3-D stickers and Teal Jewel Dazzles™ as shown. Wrap 1/4" wide teal glimmer ribbon around the fold of the card and tie a knot. Add a round 3-D sticker on the knot.