By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: When applying color to glitter using Spectrum Noir Pens, simply touch the pen “wide” tip to the glitter and allow it to bleed color into the glitter. Wipe off the pen tip with tissue to remove the glitter.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Cardmaker's™ Citrus Creative Pack
- Fabulous Ladies Dazzles Black
- Purple Jewel Dazzles™
- Two Oval Doilies & Mats Cutting Dies
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Crystal Micro Glitter
- Pastels Spectrum Noir pens
- Double Sided Adhesive
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Cut 3” from the top of the card front only. Cover the card bottom with black cardstock. Ink the edges of 4¾”x3 1/4” pink dot paper from Cardmaker’s Citrus Creative Pack and glue centered on the card. Place the Fabulous Ladies Dazzles™ border on pink paper from the Cardmaker’s Citrus Creative Pack and trim next to the Dazzles™ edge. Glue across the top of the card front.
- Die cut 3 5/8”x4½” Oval Doily from pink paper from Cardmaker’s Citrus Creative Pack and glue to the corresponding black cardstock mat. Glue the bottom of the doily only to the card front as shown.
- Attach Double-Sided Adhesive to white cardstock and place the Fabulous Ladies Dazzles™ frame and silhouette as shown. Cut out around the frame and apply Crystal Micro Glitter. Use your fingertips to rub glitter into the adhesive and tap off the excess. Repeat several more times until almost no glitter can be tapped off.
- Color glittered areas using Spectrum Noir GT1 blue for background. PP2 pink for the hat and flower and the earring with HB3. Foam tape the frame to the doily center. Embellish the frame flower and doily with Purple Jewel Dazzles™. Place “Be Fabulous” Fabulous Ladies Dazzles™ on the card bottom. Place small black flowers on each side and embellish with Purple Jewel Dazzles™.