Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Love you so much
Love you so much
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Make the most of your embellishments by starting with a simple layout and then decorating near the edges of the photo.
- Ink the edges of 3 3/8”x8 1/4" Rhapsody red patterned paper and glue vertically on the black with flower frame background paper, 1 7/8” from the right side and top. Ink the edges of a 2”x7 1/2" Rhapsody black/white tiny flowers paper and glue it overlapping the left edge of the red patterned paper, 2 3/8” from the top and 3 3/8” from the right side. Ink the edges of a 1 1/2"x6” Rhapsody striped paper and glue it overlapping the first 2 papers, 2 1/8” from the right side and 3” from the top.
- Mat a 6” round paper doily on Rhapsody blue/black dots paper with 1/16” borders. Glue it on the page, 1 3/4" from the top and 1 1/8” from the left side. Mat a 7”x5” photo on black cardstock with 1/8” borders. Mat again on white with 1/8” borders. Mat the left side of the photo on Rhapsody orange textured paper with a 3/16” border. Ink the orange edge. Glue the photo overlapping the papers and paper doily, 2 1/2" from the right and 3 3/8” from the top.
- Punch out Papier Tole pieces for the 2 embellishments and foam tape them together by number, the matching designs. Zot™ 3 white berries beneath each embellishment and glue on the page.
- Write “love you so much” on the red/white Embellies™ tag and glue it on the upper left corner of the photo. Foam tape the Embellies™ black/white/orange paisley art with brad below the lower right edge of the photo. Add more Embellies™ brads on the top and bottom edges of the red patterned paper.
- Foam tape the small red flower die-cut on the left side of the photo, then add an Embellies™ brad on the center. Foam tape the blue/orange /white paisley die-cut near the Embellies™ paisley art. Add Apricot Burlap Flowers and butterfly as shown. Use 3/4" wide teal crepe ribbon to tie a bow. Zot™ the bow at the top of the tag. Decorate the paper border and embellishments with Jewel Dazzles™ as desired.