Choose to Shine
Choose to Shine
By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When coloring a large surface with an ink pad, be sure to make long strokes across the paper to ensure equal coverage.
- Oval Laser-Cut Card Layers
- Oval Die-Cut Cards
- Bluebells Match-It Flower Fairies
- Winter Flannels Paper Pack
- Gold Dazzling Diamond Sticker Sheet
- Chambray Limited Edition Fluid Chalk Ink Pad, French Blue Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Just a Little Greeting Stamp Set
- 2"x6" Acrylic Block
- Foam Tape
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cosmetic sponge
- Stencil Tape
- Card Front: Place your card open and face down with laser oval cut on the right. Place stencil tape vertically on crease line (optional). Drag French Blue Chalk Ink pad across oval cut side until covered. Remove tape and set aside. Place Oval Laser Cut Card Layer in front of you and drag Chambray Chalk Ink Pad across layer until covered. Let dry. Place card in front of you with fold on the left. Glue Oval Laser Cut Card Layer centered onto oval on the card front. Use cosmetic sponge to add Chambray Chalk Ink to left edge of card. Place a Gold Fairy sticker onto the colored fairy image. Cut out, and foam tape to the center of the oval.
- Cut two 2”x1/8” (1 row of diamonds) Gold Dazzling Diamond Sticker sheet strips. Glue to the top left edge and bottom left edge. Cut one 2 1/2”x1/8” Gold Dazzling Diamond Sticker strip and glue centered just below fairy as shown. Place two Gold Fairy corner stickers onto the colored image. Cut out. Glue 1 corner to top left under Gold Dazzling Diamond strip.
- Cut 1¾"x 3/8” white cardstock strip. Cut “V” from both sides. Use cosmetic sponge to add Chambray Chalk Ink to edges of strip. Stamp Just a Little Greeting “Best Wishes” centered on strip. Glue centered below fairy and rhinestones as shown.
- Card Inside: Cover with Winter Flannel blue patterned paper. Use cosmetic sponge to add Chambray Chalk Ink to right edge of card. Cut two 4”x1/8”(approximately 1 row) Gold Dazzling Diamond Sticker sheet strips. Glue top edge and bottom edge. Glue remaining corner sticker to bottom right above Gold Dazzling Diamond strip. Cut 2 1/8”x 3/8” white cardstock strip. Cut “V” from both sides. Use cosmetic sponge to add Chambray Chalk Ink to edges of strip. Stamp Just a Little Greeting “Happy Birthday” centered with Chambray Chalk Ink and glue centered.