By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: When coloring with Spectrum Noir Pens, first outline with the darker shade and then blend with a lighter shade of the same color.
- 12"x12" Pink Bubbles Holographic Plastic Sheet
- Clever Chloe Sweet Geek Clear Stamp
- Grapefruit Double-sided Paper Pack
- Silky Papers
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Grapefruit Ribbon Collection
- Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Pink Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Yellow Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Green Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Turquoise Spectrum Noir Pen Set, Skintone/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Black .01 Precision Pen
- Card Front: Place the card fold on the left and glue 4¾”x6¼” Pink Holographic paper to the card center. Mat 5”x2 3/8” Grapefruit stripe paper with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and glue across the card center. Mat 2 7/8”x4 1/8” Grapefruit orange dot paper with white cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and ink edges black. Glue to the card center.
- Stamp the Clever Chloe image onto Silky Papers. Color the skin with Spectrum Noir Pales Hues PS3 and cheeks with Pinks PP5. Color the hair with Yellows OR1 and GB5. Color dress ruffle and shoes with OR1. Color lips, dress, headband, flowers and bows with Spectrum Noir Pinks BP6 and PP5. Color leaves with Spectrum Noir Greens DG3 and eyes with Turquoises BT4. Cut out image and glue to the center of the orange dot rectangle. Use the black pen to color the glasses and shoe soles.
- Use ¼” wide Grapefruit orange loopy ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the left side of the orange dot rectangle as shown. Place “Just Because” Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™ at the bottom of the card as shown.