By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: This is such a quick and easy card and even better, once you have the foiled cardstock pieces aligned, you can use the additional pre-cut pieces to make 2 more cards. A paper cutter is really helpful with this project.
- Pearl Shimmer Premium Foiled Cardstock
- Gold Butterflies Dazzles™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Basic Chalk Set
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Medium Zots™
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place the card with fold on the left. Cut pastel pink, blue and lavender Fluttering Pearl Foiled Cardstock to 4¾”x 6¼”, making sure you cut the cardstock from the same corner on each piece so patterns will align. Cut into 3 evenly spaced pieces. Glue 1 piece of cardstock from each color and glue to the card front, aligning patterns. Shown here with a blue top section, a pink middle section, and a lavender bottom section.
- Place the large Gold Butterflies Dazzles™ onto white cardstock and cut out, leaving a 1/32” border. Use fingertips to apply pink blue and purple chalk to the butterfly. Zot the body and foam tape the wings to the card top left.
- Place the “Wish” and small gold butterfly Dazzles on 2”x3/4” white cardstock. Cut a “V” shape on the left end and glue to the bottom right card edge as shown.