Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
All 3Stone & 2 Patera
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: This ring is super easy to decorate, and makes a great gift!
- Place the oval glass stone over a purple flower on the upper left area of the "tomorrow" heart overlay. Hold the stone in place on the transparency as you trace around the outside edges of the stone. Cut out the shape from the transparency. Seal the surface of the transparency and let it dry.
- Cut an oval slightly larger then the glass stone from the "love like there is no" pink paper heart. Seal the pink side of the paper with a thin layer of glue and let it dry.
- Glue the pink oval inside the ring. Use a glue stick to glue the transparency over the pink paper on the ring. Smooth a drop of Diamond Glaze over the flat side of the glass stone, then attach it over the transparency on the ring. Let it dry.
Little Princess Keychain
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: Perfectly sized Easy Peasy jewelry art makes decorating this key chain a snap! Add some colored crystals for extra pop!
- Trim the 1" square princess art and transparency. Glue the art into the keychain. Seal with light coating of tacky glue, attaching transfer over the top.
- Apply 3 pink crystals to the crown. Fill in the charm with diamond glaze over the top of the transparency. Let it dry completely.