Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Folding Card Collection Bundle or you can order them separately.
Laura's Tip:Add a touch of sparkle around the frame of the card, tag and inside the card with the Stickles. Allow extra time for the Stickles to completely dry before applying the crystals.
By Laura Nicholas
Click to Enlarge
- Paper Flair Paper Folding card kit
- Glitz Stickles Sequins
- Clear heart stones
- 5"x6 1/2" blank white cards
- 5mm Clear Crystal Stickers
- Glue stick
- Create the folded card according to the instructions in the Paper Flair book.
- Apply the Stickles around the tag and around the frame of the card.
- Let the Stickles dry completely and apply Stickles along the edges of the greeting.
- When Stickles are dry, add crystals to the corners of the red frame on the front of the card and to the "Best Wishes" tag. Add a heart stone to the center of the flower in the middle of the card.
- Inside the card: Add another crystal to the center of the flower.