Our Family Photos
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 5"x11" Set Bundle or you can order them separately.
Susan's Tip: Layering the paper tags and die-cut tags gives extra dimension to the album. Also, adding rhinestone stickers really helps the foil stand out.
Our Family Photos
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
- Sara's Surfaces 5"x11" album
- Vintage sarapapers
- Gold Flowers & Jewels
- Oasis Foiled Tags & Brads
- Oasis Foiled Coaster Die-Cuts
- Oasis Foiled Stickers
- Foam Tape
- Black pen
- Brilliance black ink pad
- Cover the front of the album with the aqua flourishes paper, trim the edges evenly with the album. Tear the edge of the green tiny flowers paper and glue an 8 1/2" long rectangle over the aqua paper, with the torn edge 1 1/4" from the left edge of the aqua paper. Trim the top and bottom edges evenly. Tear one side of the green striped paper, and glue an 8 1/4" long rectangle over the green tiny flowers paper, leaving 1" of the flowers paper showing at the left and the torn edge at the right side. Trim the top and bottom edges. Ink the edges lightly with the black ink pad.
- Attach a sticker border along the straight edge of the striped paper, trim the top and bottom edges evenly. Attach another piece of the border across the green dotted tag. Ink the edges of the tags and add brads as desired. Write words and year on tags and die-cut as shown with the black pen.
- Attach light green/copper label to the spine with foam tape. Glue light blue/copper label between the posts on the front. Add round stickers and die-cuts evenly spaced over the sticker border. Attach tags and die-cut labels to front as shown. Attach a swirl sticker to the lower right corner of green the striped paper, embellishing with a round rhinestone.
- Zot the large flower with rhinestone flower center to the front. Attach an additional rhinestone flower to the tag, and round rhinestones over the ends of the posts.