Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 3 Flower Punches, or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: It is best to use light weight cardstocks, like those found in the Cardmaker's Creative Packs and 8x8 cardsstocks. They take impressions well and are still easily punched. These embossing punches take a firm hand when using. The pressure applied both embosses and then makes the punch.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Buttercup Embossing Punch, Primrose Embossing Punch
- Jewel Creative Pack
- Silver Flower Dazzles™
- Jewel Ribbons
- Sanding Block
- StazOn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- Blue cardstock
- Place the card fold on the left and cover with black glimmer paper. Ink the edges of a 4"x5½" burgundy/blue sponged rectangle and glue to the card center. Glue a 3"x5" blue script paper to the card center and 1" from the bottom edge.
- Glue a ¼"x2 ½" and ¼"x3" strip of glimmer paper from the bottom edge of the sponged rectangle and about 1" from the left and right side of the card edges. Glue the "Friendship" tag over the tall strip and flush with the right edge of the card. Knot a burgundy ribbon length and Zot the knot to the tag.
- Punch a buttercup flower from burgundy sponge print cardstock and a primrose from both blue cardstock and black glimmer paper. Lightly sand the embossed areas and edges on the burgundy and blue flowers to expose the white backing on the papers. Layer the blue and black primrose flowers and foam tape to the taller stem and the burgundy buttercup to the small stem. Embellish the centers with silver flower Dazzles( and place Dazzles( leaves on the stems.