Project comments (2)
| Write a comment
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tip: Blend the inkpad colors to create a soft rainbow effect. Font used: Eccentric
- With the fold on the left, cover your card front with Color Me Gold Flourish. Ink the color me paper using alternating cosmic copper and galaxy gold strips. Wipe off excess ink with a paper towel.
- Cut 6" of gold sheer ribbon, with a "v" on both ends and glue vertically down the center. Glue a strip of cream ribbon over it, matching the length.
- Ink the sides of the large tag with cosmic copper and galaxy gold. Print "Congratulations" on the tag and foam tap to the center of the card, ¾" from the top. Glue a small cream grosgrain bow to the card, centered, 2¼" from the bottom.
- Inside the card: Cut out the straight border and ink the center with galaxy gold and the sides with cosmic copper. You can mask the different areas using stencil tape if desired. Glue the border down the middle.
- Cut out the small label and use an X-acto® knife to cut out the inner portion. Journal on the inner part and set aside. Ink the outer frame copper and the sides of the inner label gold. Glue the frame centered, 1 ½" from the top. Foam tape the inner greeting in the center of its frame.