Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Soft Nostalgia Set, or you can order them separately.
By Ann Bernklau
Designer Tip: Use an embossing heat tool on the wet St?zOn on the brad to speed up the drying time.
- With the fold on the left, cover card front with horizontal multi-colored stripes. Glue a 3"x5" strip of brown texture across the middle. Glue a 5"x2½"strip of blue/green tile across the middle of the brown.
- Write a greeting on the large blue scalloped tag and mat onto brown texture, leaving a ¼" border. Ink one of the Brad Buddies brown using Timber Brown St?zOn and let it dry. Insert a pink brad into the brown Brad Buddie and into the center of a sheer pink swirl bow, and then into the hole at the top of the blue tag.
- Glue bits of brown/pink stitched grosgrain and pale blue narrow ribbon along the top right and bottom left corners as shown. Use the Corner Chomper to round all the corners. Ink all the edges.
- Inside the card: Glue a 2½"x5" strip of brown texture across the card, 2¼" from the top. Glue a 1¾" strip of blue/green tile on top of the brown.
- Write a greeting on the large shaped pink tag. Similar to the front, insert a bow at the top of the tag with a teal brad and pink mini Brad Buddie. Glue to the center of the card inside.