Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Butterfly Jewelry Set, or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: When swirling the 3D effects make sure not to over mix the colors or you will lose the contrast and get a strange 3rd color instead.
- Vintage Easy Peasy Jewelry
- Grande Rectangle Patera Double-Loop Pendant
- Small Link Circle Patera Double-Loop Pendant
- Patera Earrings
- Silver Heart Charm
- Metallic & Pearl 3-D Crystal Lacquer Swirl Kit
- Diamond Glaze
- 30 Silver Jump Rings
- 18" Textured Cable Chain
- Part not in database (may have been discontinued): #4002929
- Place the Easy Peasy butterfly art into one round pendant and the rectangle according to the book instructions. Squeeze equal parts blue and gold 3D Effects into the remaining 2 circle pendants and the 2 patera earrings. Use a toothpick to swirl the 2 colors together. Let dry. Apply Diamond Glaze to all pendants and let dry.
- Assembly of the necklace: Use a jump ring to secure the heart charm to the bottom of the rectangle pendant. Secure the round butterfly pendant to the top of the rectangle using a jump ring. Use the wire cutters to cut a 2" length from the center of the chain. Secure the center of the 2" length to the round butterfly pendant. Use jump rings to secure a swirl pendant to each end of the 2" chain length. Secure the remaining chain lengths, which include the closure, to the pendants using jump rings.