Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make these projects with the Flocked Cards Bundle or you can order them separately.
By Tessa Bundy
Designer Tip: Place flocked square in window to create an element that works on the front and inside of the card. When stamping on a flocked background be sure that your stamp is well inked and be sure to press behind details to make sure they imprint on the flocking.
- Position card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with blue textured paper. Trim two 1/2" strips of striped paper and mat on brown so that 1/16" border shows along one edge. Attach the strips along the left and right edges of the card, with brown matting at the center.
- Cut a 2 3/8" square window in the bottom left portion of the card front, 1/4" in from the edges of the blue paper. Cut a 2 3/8" square of brown paper and attach in the opposing corner.
- Apply one side of the Humungo adhesive sheet to a card-sized portion of yellow textured paper. Remove the backing and sprinkle with yellow flock. Use the brayer to distribute and texture the flock.
- Trim two 2 1/4" squares of flocked paper. Using a black Staz-On inkpad, stamp moon and stars onto one flocked square, and sun on the other. Attach the sun centered over the brown square at the top of the card.
- Now stamp stars onto the remaining blue portions of the card front. Insert colored mini brads at centers of the larger stars. Cut out a yellow textured tag and "magical wish" art attach the art to the center of the tag. Punch or cut out a hole at the top of the tag and tie bow of sheer beige ribbon at the top. Foam tape the tag to upper left corner of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 3 1/4" x 5" piece of brown and mat with a striped paper strip behind the right edge, leaving 1/8" border. Attach along the left portion of the card inside. Close the card again and attach the moon-flocked square to the card inside by placing it centered inside the window.
- Re-open the card. Cut out "birthday" ribbon art and attach it vertically along the left side of the moon. Attach a mini brad at both ends. Cut a 1" strip of yellow-flocked paper and mat on teal, with 1/16" border at the top and bottom. Attach the happy birthday message near center of strip and stamp stars on either side. Insert colored mini brads at the centers of the larger stars. Attach the strip across the top portion of the card inside (about 3/4" from top).
Follow Your Dreams
By Tessa Bundy
Designer Tip: Create a flocked background using large double-sided adhesive sheet applied directly to patterned paper. Add flocking details to your background border paper by applying liquid glue with a paintbrush.
- Position the card with the fold at the top. Trim the card to 5 1/2" wide and 4 1/2" tall. Cover the card front with dark magenta paper. Cut a 5" wide x 4" tall piece of blue paper with the flower and swirls corner border. Attach centered on the card front. Using a paintbrush, apply liquid glue from glue pad refill along 2 swirls and the center of the flower flock with white flock and allow to dry.
- Apply one side of the Humungo adhesive sheet to a portion of blue paper. Remove backing and sprinkle with white flock. Use the brayer to distribute and texture the flock.
- Cut a 4" tall by 2" wide piece of flocked blue paper. Stamp the Eiffel Tour centered at the bottom of the strip, then mat on dark magenta, leaving 1/16" border on the left and right. Attach the strip over the right portion of the blue swirls and flowers border paper. Cut out the "Forever" tag and foam tape along the top right of the flocked strip, extending off right the edge of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut 2" wide piece of blue flower and swirls paper. Attach along the left of the card inside. Cut a 3/4" wide strip of flocked blue paper and mat on dark magenta, leaving 1/16" border on the left and right. Attach over the right edge of the blue swirls and flowers paper.
- Stamp "Dream" across blue tag and foam tape on the flocked strip. Stamp a postmark at the top center of the card, overlapping the flocked strip and white cardstock. Write a message on blue paper then mat on dark magenta, leaving 1/16" border all around. Attach to the right portion of the card.