By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Using a die-cut border on the edge of a cutaway card is such a beautiful look. Foam tape matching flowers over one another for additional dimension.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Lemonade Stand Artful Card Kit
- Lemonade Satin Ribbon Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- Small Zots™
- Place the card fold at the top. Cut 1" from the bottom edge of the card front only. Cover the card front with Lemonade Stand blue dot paper. Mat 5"x1 3/4" red floral with white cardstock, leaving 1/8" borders. Glue 1 1/4" from the card top.
- Glue the white eyelet border top edge along the bottom edge of the card. Glue the eyelet oval to the center of the red border. Glue the bike die cut to the center of the oval. Foam tape a small blue flower circle to each end of the border.
- Foam tape the mixed flower die to the bottom left of the oval. Foam tape a large tan/red flower over the mixed flowers. Zot( a small blue bow to the front of the bike. Foam tape small butterflies to the top right and a Birthday banner greeting flush with the left side.
- Inside: Glue 5"x1 1/4" Lemonade Stand red floral to the bottom of the card inside back. Glue 5"x 1/2" across the top of the red. Glue a green greeting cut out to the center, overlapping the blue border. Foam tape a flower to the top right.