Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Die Cut Card
Die Cut Card
By Erica Hettwer
Designer's Tip: This card is great for elements like the ribbon that show on both sides of the card.
- Cut the card shape out of white cardstock, green Geometrics paper and light gray Geometrics paper. Cut along the score lines on the gray paper and glue the interior portion to the section of the card that will be the front when it is closed.
- Stamp the large floral swirl in the center of the gray paper with black ink. Stamp the image again on Geometrics yellow, green, dark gray and multi-patterned papers and cut out one flower from each. Glue the flowers to the card front as shown.
- Cut along the score lines of the Geometrics green paper and glue the side pieces to the card. Using the cut curve from the white cardstock as a guide, cut along the curve of the interior piece and glue the top and bottom edges to the card interior. Cut two 8"x1/2" Geometrics yellow paper and glue to the top and bottom of the card. Fold the card, then trim the ends.
- Stamp "hello Friend" on the interior of the card with black ink. Tie a 14" piece of 1/4" sheer blue ribbon around the label; tie a bow and Zot to the left side of the card front.
- Stamp three flowers on Geometrics yellow paper and cut out. Glue to the card as shown.