By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Gold Dazzles borders coordinate perfectly with the gold foil on the die-cuts.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- My Tweet Heart Card Kit
- Pretty & Playful Ribbons
- Lacy Borders Dazzles Gold
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- Small Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cut the card into a 5" square. Cover with Princess lime green cardstock. Place gold scallop border Dazzles down the left and right sides of 4 5/8" square of light blue cardstock. Glue to the card front.
- Glue the large birdhouse circle die-cut to the card center. Foam tape the "Happy Birthday" circle die-cut overlapping the bottom left of the large circle.
- Use 3/8" wide lime green gingham ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top of the birdhouse.