By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Add Papier Tole foil die-cut snowflakes and Jewel Dazzles to enhance the large snowflake in the paper design for a beautiful card focal.
- Fresh Frost 6”x6” Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Crepe Ribbon Set
- Frosty Flakes 3-D Foil Papier Tole
- White Jewel Dazzles™
- Teal Jewel Dazzles™
- Silver Greetings Dazzles
- Layered Labels Template
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place your card with the fold on the left. Cover the top 1" of the card front with Fresh Frost tan/blue dot paper. Repeat for the bottom. Glue the Fresh Frost brown/teal paper with the large snowflake centered on the card front. Trim sides evenly, reserving the excess for the inside. Ink the edges dark brown.
- Remove the aqua snowflake die-cut and foam tape centered on the large snowflake design on the card front. Remove the smaller snowflake die-cuts and foam tape as shown. Add "Happy Birthday" sticker centered below the snowflake. Embellish with Jewel Dazzles. Use 3/4" wide light blue crepe ribbon to tie a bow and Zot near the upper left corner.
- Ink the edges of a 5"x2" Fresh Frost tan/blue dot paper and glue centered across the inside. Glue reserved excess border pieces from the front even with the top and bottom edges of the tan/blue dot paper. Use the template to trace a Victorian Label shape onto Fresh Frost dark blue textured paper. Cut it out and glue centered to the tan/blue dot paper. Place "Celebrate" sticker centered on the blue label. Layer small snowflake die-cuts and glue near the label. Embellish with Jewel Dazzles as shown. Zot knotted ribbon on the lower right.