By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: The Papier Tole focal, offsets the Dazzles greeting and bow and give this card a vintage collage look.
- Stolen Moments Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Stolen Moments 3-D Foil Papier Tole!
- White Truffle Ribbon Set
- Happy Birthday Greetings Dazzles™, Black Glitter
- White Cards & Envelopes
- School Ribbon Set
- Part not in database (may have been discontinued): #4003448
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Large Lot O Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Black .01 Precision Pen or Computer Printer
- Card front: Place the card fold at the top. Cover the card with Stolen Moments brown dot paper. Cut Stolen Moments aqua chevron border paper to 5 1/2”x4 1/4” and ink edges. Place the border at top and mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue to the card center.
- Border: Tear the top edge of Stolen Moments aqua/brown flourish paper and cut to 6 1/2”x2” and ink edges. Glue across the card, 5/8” from the card bottom. Ink the card edges. Glue a length of 1/2” wide black grosgrain ribbon across the border, 1” from the card bottom.
- Assemble the “Happy” papier tole with foam tape and glue to the card center. Place “Birthday” Dazzles™ overlapping the right edge of the papier tole banner. Use the ribbon to make a bow and Zot to the left side of the ribbon border.
- Inside: Cover the card inside with Stolen Moments aqua chevron paper. Tear one long edge of Stolen Moments aqua/brown flourish paper and cut to 1 1/2”x5”. Glue to the left side of the card. Write or print “Enjoy Your Special Day!” onto Stolen Moments aqua chevron with the border at the bottom. Ink edges and mat with brown dot paper, leaving 1/4” border. Mat again with black cardstock, leaving 1/8” border. Glue overlapping the flourish border. Knot a ribbon length and Zot the knot to the top right greeting corner.