By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: 6"x6" Disney Princess Papers are wonderful for all types of paper crafts. Add some Jewel Dazzles for sparkle.
- Disney Princesses
- Geometrics Ribbon Collection
- Purple Jewel Dazzles™
- Purple Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Happy Birthday Greetings Dazzles™, Black Glitter
- White Tags 10 pk
- 5 1/2"x8 1/2" Teal gift bag with 4" tall handle
- Purple Tissue Paper
- Small Lots O Zots™
- McGill 1/4" Hole Punch
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Bag: Apply glue to the back of the Disney Princess Flounder paper. Place the right edge of the paper even with the bag edge and glue the paper to the bag front. Trim the paper even with the bag sides.
- Place purple Jewel Border Dazzles across the top and bottom of the bag, about 1/4" from the Disney Princess Flounder paper edge. Place large Purple Jewel Dazzles around the paper border as sparkly bubbles as shown.
- Tag: Apply glue to the front of the tag and cover with the left side of the Disney Princess Ariel paper. Trim the paper even with the tag edges. Place purple Jewel Border Dazzles across the bottom of the tag. Place "Happy Birthday" Dazzles below Ariel. Place medium and large purple Jewel Dazzles around Ariel as bubbles.
- Re-punch the hole in the top of the tag. Thread the hole with a length of 1/4" wide aqua sheer ribbon. Knot the center of a 6" length of 2" wide aqua net ribbon and Zot( the knot the top of the tag. Wrap a gift in the tissue paper and place the tissue in the bag.