Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Happy Birthday Card
Thank you for being a part of the Paper Wishes family!
Thank you for your purchase, we want to give you a little treat to say thanks for being a part of the Paper Wishes family. Please enjoy this free project idea, created by our very own Laura Nicholas. This original card design is available to Paper Wishes customers like youits our way of thanking you for being with us!
Owner, Paper Wishes
Happy Birthday Card
By Laura Nicholas
Special Offer: You can get the supplies to make this this Foil Birthday Card and save- both items are yours for $22.39
- Cut the navy cardstock to 5"x6 1/2". Cut the light blue paper to 4"x6 1/4", ink the edges and glue to cardstock. Cut a 1 1/2"x6 1/4" strip of the striped foil paper and glue to the bottom of the blue. Add pen stitching to the blue paper.
- Cover the seam of the papers with ribbon and tuck the ends behind the blue. Tie a bow and glue dot to the ribbon. Add mini brads to the corners of the papers and glue to the front of the card.
- Trace and cut out 3 snowflakes using the small flower foil paper and fold into the snowflake shape. Trace and cut out 3 flowers from the Fold-Back Swirls template using red paper. Fold and ink the edges. Add pen stitching and attach to the foil snowflakes with a mini brad.
- Cut out a snowflake shape using green paper. Cut apart to use for leaves and add pen stitching. Foam tape 2 flowers to the front of the card.
- Trace and cut out 4 small flowers using the Fold-Back Swirls template and yellow paper. Ink the edges and add pen stitching. Add red brads and foam tape 3 to the front of the card.
- Print a greeting onto white cardstock and trim. Ink the edges and mat with navy cardstock. Add pen stitching and glue tucked under the flowers.
- Inside the card: Cut the light blue paper to 2 3/4"x4 3/4" and add 1 1/2" strip of striped foil to the end. Wrap with ribbon and mat with navy cardstock. Add pen stitching around the edge of the light blue paper.
- Mat a greeting with navy cardstock and glue to the light blue paper. Add the folded foil flower and small yellow flower to the ribbon. Add mini brads to the corners and glue inside the card.