By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Susan's Tip: I used the Rose Bud Multi-Shaper punch to edge the bottom of the mat for the cupcake Dazzle and also trimmed the corners of the card with it before adding Dazzle stars and streamers to the edges. Adding purple paper to the inside beneath the punched corners provides a contrast that shows off the punched corners beautifully.
- 5"x6 1/2" blank Ivory cards
- Cardmaker's Earth's Palette Creative Pack
- Gold Celebration Dazzles
- Rose Bud Multi-Shaper Punch
- Position the punch at the top right corner of the card front only, and punch the rose motif. Repeat for the bottom right corner. Cover the inside with dark purple paper.
- Cut a 3 3/4"x4 1/2" circle paper rectangle and mat on dark purple paper leaving a 1/8" border. Glue centered to the card front as shown.
- Cut a 2"x4" dark purple rectangle. Punch the bottom edge with the rose motif, then trim the total length of the rectangle to 3 1/2". Attach the cupcake Dazzle centered on the rectangle above the rose motif. Glue the rectangle centered on the circles paper.
- Mat "celebrate" on dark purple, then glue over the lower edge of the circles paper. Add streamers, stars and confetti stickers to the edges of the card front.