Project comments (0) | Write a comment
Paper Flair Card Kits
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Week of Webisodes is here! Check out a new Webisode each day, plus super savings and free downloads!
About the Project
Technique: Paper Flair Card Kits
Designer: Laura Nicholas
By Laura Nicholas
Designer Tip: Add bright contrast and dimension to the cards by adding mini brads, ribbons and flowers to the cards and envelopes.
- Place the fold of the card at the top. Cover the front with pink paper. Cut out the rose paper; add pink mini brads to the corners and glue to the pink paper. Cut out the center of the card, as shown for the window. Cut out the cake and pink and white square, then foam tape the cake to the pink square. Tuck the tag under the square and glue to the center of the window, as shown
- Inside the card: Cut out the "Given to you" label and glue to the back of the cake square through the window. Cut out the pink and green striped paper; add mini brads to the corners and glue inside the card. Cut out the greeting and glue to the center of the card lined up with the cake when the card is closed. Glue dot a bow and layered flower and brads next to the greeting.
- For the envelope: Cover the flap with rose paper. Tie a bow, glue dot on the left side of the flap and then tuck the end behind the paper on the other side of the flap. Glue a rose square and tag to the tip of the flap. Add a layered flower with brads to the tag.
Just Hangin Out
By Laura Nicholas
- Place the fold of the card at the left. Cover the front with the green leaf and striped paper. Cut out the green strip with the monkey and add orange mini brads to the ends of the strip. Foam tape across the top of the card, as shown. Add a flower and a brad to the tag and foam tape to the green strip. Tuck the other tag under the monkeys foot.
- Inside the card: Trim a strip of striped paper and glue across the card. Cut out a green strip, add orange mini brads to the ends and glue across the top of the card. Add a flower and brad to the tag and foam tape to the strip.
- Sign and glue the "Made by" label to the back of the card.
- For the envelope: Add orange mini brads to the green strip. Glue the large leaf piece to the envelope. Trim a 1" strip of striped paper and glue to the leaf paper. Add a tag and foam tape a flower and brad to the tag.