Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Laura's Tip: Pull paper into the ruler to create the most defined patterned tear.
By Laura Nicholas
- Cut the green, blue, yellow dot and pink papers to 6 1/2" long strips.
- Using the center of the tearing ruler, tear the blue paper to a 1" wide strip.
- Tear one edge of the green paper with the outer edge of the ruler, making it about 2" wide. Tear the yellow dot paper with the large pattern of the ruler, making it about 3" wide.
- Cut the pink paper to 5" and layer other papers on top, as shown.
- Add photo turns with mini brads to the bottom corner and the top left corner.
- Fold the small envelope and tear across the front edge. Ink the edge and a yellow mini brad to the corner of the envelope. Tie a bow of blue ribbon and Zot it to the envelope.
- Cut out comment cards; ink the edges and stuff inside the envelope. Secure the envelope to the papers by adding brads to the flowers. Glue to the front of the card. Ink the edges of the card.
- Inside the card: Use different edges of the ruler, than you did on the front and tear the yellow dot paper and blue paper. Ink the edges.
- Add a small purple flower with a mini brad to the strip and glue to the inside of the card. Cut out birthday ribbon strip, ink the edges and foam tape under the flower.