Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 3 Pyramid Sets, or you can order them separately.
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: A Dazzles border sticker adds pretty detail across the bottom of the card front.
- Purple Flowers Pyramid Papier Tole
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Border Dazzles™ Silver
- Vintage Roses Ribbon
- Small Pearls
- StazOn Metallic Silver Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Black pen or computer printer
- Font: Porcelain
- Trim the card to a 5" square. With the fold at the top, cover the card front with dark purple cardstock. Cut a 3 ½" light purple square and mat on lavender, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue centered to the card front, 7/8" from the bottom. Add the border sticker across the bottom, then embellish with pearls.
- Punch out the art squares and apply foam tape to the back. Beginning with the image labeled #1, adhere each square over the previous square, matching the pattern on all sides before pressing into place. Keep going until you have attached all the squares. Glue centered to the light purple square on the card front.
- Write or computer print "thanks" on lavender cardstock. Trim to a tag shape and foam tape near the corner as shown. Zot a ribbon in place. Ink the edges silver and let dry.