Thank You Card
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Back the stickers with different pattern papers and stack with foam tape for a striking card focal.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Place the card fold on the top. Cut the striped paper to 5"x6 1/2", cut the dot & swirl paper to 2 1/2"x5" and glue to the right edge of the striped paper. Cover seam of the papers with 1/4"strip of black cardstock. Wrap the seam with dot sheer ribbon and tuck the ends behind the paper.
- Cut a 2 1/2"x4" black cardstock and mat with dark red paper. Glue to the center of the striped paper. Tie a bow at the end of the dot ribbon and Zot™ to the vertical ribbon. Tuck the long tail under the left end of the card. Glue to the front of the card.
- Trim 1" off the right edge of the card front and glue inside the card.
- Back Dazzles™ with red and dot & swirl papers and cut flush to the edges. Layer the pieces with foam tape and adhere to the center of the black mat. Add corner Dazzles™ to the mat and smaller Dazzles™over the ribbon, as shown.
- Print a greeting onto tan cardstock and trim. Ink the edges and mat with red paper. Foam tape under the bow.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2"x5" strip of striped paper and ink the edges. Glue along the dot & swirl paper. Print a greeting onto tan cardstock, ink the edges and mat with red paper. Glue to the striped strip and add small Dazzles™ to the edges.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013