Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Thank you for everything
Thank you for everything
By Susan Cobb
Designer's Tip: I used Smooch inks to paint in parts of the stamped images on this card, for shimmery colorful accents. For best results, use a light touch with the very tip of the brush.
- Place the card with the fold at the left. Cover the top half of the card with Kaleidoscope tiny floral paper, and the bottom half with Kaleidoscope green circles/stripe paper. Ink the edges of a 5"x1/2" Kaleidoscope blue houndstooth strip and glue across the center. Ink the edges of a Kaleidoscope yellow grid strip and glue over the Kaleidoscope blue houndstooth paper, even with the bottom edge. Glue Boutique mini lime rick rack over the seam of the two strips. Ink the edges of the card using the Dark Brown Fluid Chalk ink pad.
- Use the Layered Labels Template to trace and cut out a Bracket Sign shape on Kaleidoscope brown paper and mat on Kaleidoscope blue houndstooth paper, leaving a 1/16" border. Ink the edges brown and add Earth's Palette teal mini brads to the corners. Foam tape it to the card front over the Kaleidoscope tiny floral paper.
- Using Noteworthy Stamps Set, stamp oval flourished frame image onto Kaleidoscope tiny pink tiles paper, then stamp Noteworthy "thank you" on the center. Use the Layered Labels Template to trace and a Rounded Label B shape around the stamped images so they are centered, then cut it out. Ink the edges brown and mat on Kaleidoscope yellow grid paper leaving a 1/16" border. Ink the edges brown. Foam tape centered to the brown shape.
- Stamp remaining Noteworthy images on Kaleidoscope yellow grid paper, then cut out the images or cut them into shapes using the Layered Labels Template. Ink the edges brown and mat them as shown. Cut a tag from Kaleidoscope tiny pink tiles paper and glue a strip of Kaleidoscope yellow grid paper across it. Foam tape or glue matted Noteworthy images and tag to lower card front as shown. Paint in areas of the stamped images with Ocean Soul and Mocha Smooch inks and let dry. Tie a bow from Boutique brown crepe ribbon and Zot to the top of the tag.
- Inside: Ink the edges of a 5"x2 1/2" Kaleidoscope tiny floral paper and glue centered across the inside. Trace and cut out a Layered Labels Template Victorian Label from Kaleidoscope tiny pink tiles paper and ink the edges brown. Mat on Kaleidoscope blue houndstooth paper leaving a 1/16" border. Ink edges brown. Glue centered to the tiny floral paper. Write or computer print "for everything" on Kaleidoscope yellow grid paper and trace a Layered Labels Template Bracket Label B shape around it. Cut out the shape and ink the edges. Mat on Kaleidoscope green circles/stripes paper leaving a 1/16" border. Ink the edges and glue centered to the Victorian Label. Stamp Noteworthy post mark and postage stamp on papers as shown and mat or cut into template shape. Paint in portions of the images with Ocean Soul and Mocha Smooch as you did for the front. Let dry. Zot knotted ribbon as shown.