By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Matting the Double Stick Dazzles leaves on dark cardstock before sprinkling with beads will give the leaves greater contrast and really stand out well on your card.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Rich & Spicy Paper Pack
- Double Stick Leaves Dazzles™
- Rich & Spicy Ribbon
- Gold Greetings Dazzles
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Coral Sparklets
- Orange Art-C™ Beads Set
- Round 3 1/2 X-Giga Punch
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Foam Tape
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card with floral paper. Mat a 6 1/2"x1 1/4" piece of striped paper with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue across the card, 1 3/8" from the bottom. Ink the card edges brown.
- Punch a circle from striped paper and ink the edges. Foam tape to the right side of the border.
- Place 2 large Double Stick leaf Dazzles on brown cardstock. Cut around each leaf, leaving a 1/16" wide border. Sprinkle tiny orange beads over the sticky Dazzles and tap off the excess. Glue the leaves overlapping, near the top of the large circle. Glue a burgundy bow where the stems cross.
- Apply beads to a Double Stick Dazzles swirl and place below the leaves. Place a small coral Sparklet above and below the swirl. Evenly space 2 large coral and 2 small light coral Sparklets on the border. Place the "Thanks" greeting above the left side of the border.