By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: I love the clean look of these Mix 'Ems Medallion stickers with the White Truffle Paper Pack. I chose to use the black stickers against the light background, but you could use lots of different combinations of stickers and papers-it's fun to mix and match!
- White Truffle Paper Pack
- Sunshine & Shadows Ribbon Set
- Mix 'Ems Medallions
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Penstix Permanent Markers
- Small Zots™
- . Font: Sudestada
- Trim the card to a 5" square, then place with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with White Truffle tan/white flourishes paper. Ink the edges black. Glue a 5" length of 3/4" wide black crepe ribbon across the card front, 2 1/2" from the top. Add a black border sticker even with the bottom edge of the card.
- Mat a 3" White Truffle ivory/black/tan striped paper square on black with 1/16" borders. Glue centered over the ribbon on the card front. Place the black outline sticker for the largest medallion (about 2" wide) centered on the striped paper square. Build the medallion from the edges to the center using gold, pearl, black, and pearl stickers as shown. Add pearl motif stickers to the ribbon at sides of the striped paper.
- Add two smaller medallions (about 1" wide) and one medium medallion (about 1 1/8" wide) across the top of the card, evenly spaced as shown. Start with the black outline stickers, then fill in with pearl, gold, and black stickers as shown. Write or computer print "Thank you" on white cardstock and trim to a tag shape. Mat on black with 1/16" borders. Tie a knot in a 3" length of ribbon and trim the ends at an angle for a dovetail effect. Glue the tag in place and Zot ribbon near the tag.
- Cut a 5"x1" piece of White Truffle striped paper and mat long sides on White Truffle tan/white flourishes paper with 1/2" borders. Ink the edges and glue centered across the inside. Add a 1 3/4" black medallion Dazzles outline sticker centered over the papers. Fill in the medallion with stickers, alternating colors as shown. Add black motif stickers to White Truffle striped paper at sides of medallion. Write or computer print "for everything" on white cardstock and trim into a tag shape. Mat on black with 1/16" borders. Glue angled overlapping the bottom edge of the paper. Tie a knot in a 3" length of black ribbon and trim ends as for the front. Zot near tag as shown.