By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: When gluing vellum strip to the card front, apply glue along the vellum edges to keep it from showing
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Earth's Palette Creative Kit
- Painted Flowers Ribbon Set
- Purple Jewel Dazzles™
- Purple Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Gold Greetings Dazzles
- Flower Bouquets Papier Tole
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Place the card fold at the left. Glue 4 3/4"x6 1/2" green/purple floral paper down the card center. Glue 5"x1" purple vellum across the card, 1/4" from the bottom.
- Place Jewel Border Dazzles across the top and bottom edge of the vellum. Place the "Thank You" greeting at the center.
- Glue the purple bouquet frame centered on the card above the vellum. Layer the numbered pieces with foam tape and embellish some flower centers with Jewel Dazzles. Place Tiny Jewels at the frame corners.
- Knot a 3 1/2" length of 3/4" wide purple ribbon, trim the tails to 1" long and Zot( to the bouquet stems.