Thinking of you
Thinking of you
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: None
- Rosemary & Thyme 6x6 Paper Pack
- Ladybug And Dragonfly Stencil
- 15 Lovely Labels Template
- Gold Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Gold Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Deep Lagoon Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Blue Twine Cording
- Corner Chomper
- Heat Gun
- . Cosmetic Sponge
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Card Front: Place the card fold on your left. Ink the edges of 2 1/2"x6" Rosemary & Thyme blue/green diamond paper with a torn right edge, flush with the card fold. Ink edges of two 1 1/2"x6" Rosemary & Thyme blue dot papers and glue end-to-end 3/8" from the card fold. Trim the ends.
- Trace the 3 1/2"x4 3/4" Bracket Label onto Rosemary & Thyme green dot paper and ink edges. Place the stencil on the right side of the label and use a cosmetic sponge to apply VersaMark to the dragonfly portion of the stencil. Cover with gold embossing powder, tap off the excess and heat to melt.
- Glue 2/3 of the label to the card, flush with the fold and 1 3/4" from the top. Round the right front card corners and ink edges blue. Use ink and sponge to stencil 3 dragonflies down the right side of the card. Wrap the card front with 18" of cording and tie a bow at the top of the label edge.
- Inside: Tear the top edge of 5"x 1 1/4" Rosemary & Thyme blue dot paper and mat the top ONLY with torn edge Rosemary & Thyme green dot paper, leaving a 1/2" border. Glue to the bottom of the card inside back. Round right corner edges. Stencil a blue dragonfly on the right edge of card. Emboss a gold dragonfly above the inked one. Place Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles to the left.