By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Emboss this pretty design on white cardstock, then add color with watercolor pencils.
- Penelope Ribbon Set
- Just a Little Greeting Stamp Set
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Summer Flowers Embossing Folder
- BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Yellow Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Red Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Blue Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Green Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- . Small container of water
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 1”x6” Acrylic Block
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Medium Zots™
- . Paintbrush
- 1) Card Front: Place your card with the fold on top. Cover the card front with Princess purple cardstock and trim evenly with the card.
- 2) Place white cardstock inside the embossing folder and emboss. Color in the flat areas of the embossed "scene" with watercolor pencils. Smooth each color with the wet paintbrush and let dry. Trim to 5 1/2"x4" and mat on Princess yellow cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue to the card front, centered even with the bottom edge.
- 3) Glue Penelope lime/white gingham ribbon centered across the top of the card, trimming edges evenly. Tie a bow and Zot to the upper left corner as shown. Stamp "THANKS" with Black ink on white cardstock. Trim to a small tag and glue near the bow as shown.