By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Place the leaf veins first, then both leaf pieces on either side of the veins.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Mix ‘Em Fall Leaves Dazzles™
- Rich & Spicy Paper Pack
- Rich & Spicy Ribbon
- Gold Big Greetings Dazzles™
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Dark Brown Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place the card fold on the left side. Cover the card with brown cardstock. Tear the bottom edge of 4 3/4"x 6" Rich & Spicy striped paper and glue to card center. Ink the long edges of 5"x1 3/4" Rich & Spicy floral paper and mat with burgundy paper, leaving 1/8" border. Glue across the card, 3/4" from the card bottom.
- Glue rust rick rack across the center of the border. Assemble 3 large leaf shapes on burgundy paper and cut out, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue to the left side of the card, above the rick rack.
- Use 9" of 3/4" wide brown crepe ribbon to make a bow and Zot over the stems of the leaves. Place the Dazzles word "Thanks" to the right side of the border. Assemble 2 acorns below the greeting and 3 small leaves to the top left side of the card.