By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Emboss this pretty design on white cardstock, then add color with watercolor pencils.
- Penelope Ribbon Set
- Just a Little Greeting Stamp Set
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks , 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- 8"x8" Cardstock for Princess Papers
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Summer Flowers Embossing Folder
- eBosser Electronic Embossing & Die Cutting System
- Yellow Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Red Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Blue Art Grip Watercolor Pencils, Green Art Grip Watercolor Pencils
- . Small container of water
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- 1) Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with purple cardstock and trim evenly with the card.
- 2) Place white cardstock inside the embossing folder and emboss with the machine. Color in the flat areas of the embossed "scene" with watercolor pencils. Smooth each color with the wet paintbrush and let dry. Trim to 5 1/2"x4" and mat on yellow cardstock with 1/8" borders. Glue to the purple card front, centered even with the bottom edge of the card.
- 3) Glue lime/white gingham ribbon centered across the top of the card, trimming edges evenly. Tie a bow and Zot to the upper left corner as shown. Stamp "thanks" with Black ink on white cardstock. Trim to a small tag and glue near the bow.