Thanks a Bunch! card
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the 5x11 Set bundle or you can order them separately.
LeNae's Tip: Emboss papers before gluing to the card front, because the heat combined with the glue stick can warp the papers.
"Thanks a Bunch!"
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
- Cardmakers Pretty Creative Pack
- Cardmaker's Pretty Ribbons
- Matching Borders & Focals Acrylic Stamps
- Acrylic Block
- Garnet Embossing Powder
- Embossing stamp pad
- 5x6 1/2 blank white card
- Embossing Heat Gun
- Foam tape
- Glue dots
- Glue stick
- With the card fold at the top, cover the card front with navy blue glimmer paper. Cut a 6 1/4x4 3/4 medium blue rectangle and evenly space and stamp the thanks border with the embossing pad across 2/3 of the card to the right. Sprinkle with garnet powder, shake off excess and heat with gun. Glue the rectangle to the center of the card. Glue a 2x4 3/4 rectangle of floral paper over the left side of the blue rectangle.
- Cut a 1 3/8x3 3/8 burgundy rectangle and mat with glimmer paper, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Glue the three square flower cut-outs evenly spaced down the rectangle. Foam tape the rectangle centered over the seam on the card.
- Stamp Thanks a Bunch! on the matching tag, horizontally and glue to the left of the foam taped rectangle. Glue a bow over the end of the tag.
- Inside the card: Cut a 6x3 1/2 medium blue rectangle and stamp the border near the bottom with the embossing pad. Sprinkle with powder, shake off excess and heat with the gun. Glue to the card inside back with a 6x1 strip of floral paper glued to the bottom edge. Cut a 1/4x6 1/2 strip of burgundy paper and glue over the paper seam. Glue a matching flower tag at the top and glue a knotted length of ribbon.