Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Tool, Paper Tex & Motif Stencil Bundle
Laura's Tip: This is such an easy tool for an elegant distressed look. Cut the Tex Paper with the Cool Tool and then add color behind it with papers. After trimming the paper to size, ink the edges.
By Laura Nicholas
- Securely tape the stencil over the Tex Paper and cut through the stencil.
Trim the cut paper from the stencil and ink the edges.
- Add purple paper behind the center flower of the cut stencil. Add blue
paper under the remaining cut areas.
- Mat with purple paper and ink the edges. Add a brad to the center of the
- Cut a 5"x6 1/2" rectangle of the dark blue paper.
- Cut a 4"x6 1/2" rectangle of blue paper and mat with purple paper.
Add mini brads to the corners of the blue paper and glue across the center
of the dark blue paper.
- Cut a 2 1/2"x5" strip of purple paper and glue the paper down
the center of the card. Add ribbon over left side of the purple paper and
tuck the ends behind the paper.
- Cut out a "thank you" tag and foam tape it over the ribbon. Zot
a bow to the tag.
- Glue the cut stencil piece tucked under the tag. Attach the entire piece
to the face of the card.