Project comments (1) | Write a comment
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Free classes with Paper Wishes Webisodes. Watch every Wednesday for new tips, tricks and techniques!
About the Projects
Technique: Finished in Flash kits
Designers: Susan Cobb, LeNae Gerig & Tessa Bundy
By Tessa Bundy
- Cut a 4 1/2"-wide strip of burgundy paper and glue it horizontally across the orange patterned paper, placing it 1/2" from the bottom of paper. Mat a horizontal photo and two 2 1/4"-wide pieces of journaling onto yellow cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border all around. Glue the photo in the center of the burgundy strip, then glue the pieces of journaling angled to overlap the photo.
- Mat two vertical photos on burgundy paper, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue across the orange paper at the top of the page, leaving 2" between them. Mat a 2 1/4"-wide journaled title on yellow cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue horizontally between the photos, about 2" from the top and overlapping the inner edges slightly.
- Chalk a large yellow leaf with brown, adding color to the outer edges of the leaf. Repeat with a small yellow leaf. Add dark orange chalk to a medium green leaf, and green chalk to a medium brown leaf. Add brown and green chalk to a medium orange leaf. Use Zots to attach all the leaves to the page, placing them above and underneath the page title and overlapping them on the edges of the photos.
"Thanks" Saras Surfaces Portfolio
By LeNae Gerig
- Cover the top flap of the portfolio with orange paper: Apply glue to the flap, then place the paper even with the top edge of the flap. Trim around the edges with scissors. Ink the edges brown.
- Cover the bottom flap with swirls border paper, placing the border at the bottom of the flap. Trim excess paper from the edges, then ink with brown.
- Stamp thanks and a swirl with black at the bottom left corner of the portfolio.
- Layer a small orange flower on top of a medium brown flower and punch a hole at the base. Insert a green brad, then use a Zot to attach the leaves to the flap.
- Tie a burgundy ribbon around the top flap of the portfolio.
Thank You Card
By Susan Cobb
- Cover the card front with swirls border paper, placing the border at the bottom left side of the card front.
- Spritz a small and medium orange leaf with Walnut Ink; let dry. Punch a hole at the base of each leaf and add a brown brad.
- Write "Thank you" on the bottom of the gold tag cut-out and add a brown mini brad to the top. Attach the large leaf to the tag and glue the tag to the upper right portion of the card. Use a Zot to attach the smaller leaf to the lower left corner of the card. Ink the edges of the card front brown.