Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Thanks Card Bundle or you can order them separately.
Susan's Tip: Brown mini brads make the perfect accents for the flower centers and the ends of the embossed swirls.
By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
- Cardmaker's Earth's Palette Creative Pack
- Cardmaker's Earth's Palette Creative Kit
- Sweet Blossoms & Swirls Stamps Set
- Acrylic block
- Clear Embossing Stamp pad
- Wet Looks Clear Embossing Marker
- Emerald Embossing Powder
- Embossing gun
- 5"x6 1/2" blank white card
- Timber brown StazOn ink pad
- Cut a 6 1/2"x5" gold striped rectangle. Mat a 6 1/2"x3 1/4" dotted rectangle with striped border at the bottom on purple paper. Mat the bottom edge on green striped paper, leaving a 3/8" border. Glue over the gold striped paper leaving a 3/4" border at the bottom. Glue a 1/4" wide strip of green striped paper along the top edge of the stripes.
- Stamp the 3" swirl image on the left side of the gold border at the bottom of the rectangle, add embossing powder over the image, then shake off excess. Emboss with heat gun. Write "thanks" with the embossing marker to the right of the embossed swirl, then add embossing powder and emboss it.
- Stamp the large floral image centered on a 2 1/8"x2 1/4" gold striped rectangle, add powder and emboss. Mat on purple paper, inking edges brown. Add brown mini brads to flower centers and glue over dots and stripes paper as shown. Add mini brads to the ends of the swirl, then glue the rectangle even with the card front.
- Inside the card: Ink a strip of dotted paper and glue across the inside.
Write "so much" on the center of a label with the embossing marker,
add powder and emboss. Mat on green striped paper, then purple. Ink the edges
brown and glue centered to the dotted paper. Stamp and emboss a small flower
image on a gold tag. Add a brad to the top and glue to inside as shown. Stamp
and emboss a 3" swirl image to the right of the tag, then add brads.