Project comments (1)
| Write a comment
Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All Nonna's Garden Items, or you can order them separately.
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: Here I added dark pink chalk to tint the paper showing though beneath the black Dazzles for a pretty vintage look.
- 1) With the fold at the top, cover the card front with pink roses/dictionary paper with some roses on the left side. Ink the edges brown. Use the template to trace one designer label from pink dotted paper, one vintage sign from dictionary paper, and one mini bracket label from tan/pink/green swirls paper. Cut out the shapes and ink the edges brown. Mat the mini bracket label on brown swirls paper, leaving a 1/16" border.
- 2) Layer the two larger labels together and glue centered to the card front, 1" from the top. Place the large geometric swirl Dazzles centered over the labels. Place small Dazzles near the center of the pink dotted label at the top and bottom. Place border Dazzles across the bottom of the card. Apply dark pink chalk over the stickers and to the card edges. Use the side of the white eraser to remove excess chalk from the black stickers if needed.
- 3) Write or computer print "thanks" on the center of the mini bracket label, then chalk the edges dark pink and foam tape it centered on the large geometric swirl Dazzles. Zot ribbon and pink roses to the corners. Zot a rose to the bottom of the swirl sticker.
- 4) Inside the card: Use the template to trace a fancy label from pink roses/dictionary paper, and a vintage label from tan/pink/green swirls paper. Cut out the shapes and ink the edges brown. Mat the vintage label with brown swirls paper, leaving a 1/16" border.
- 5) Place a border Dazzles across the bottom of the fancy label, trimming the edges evenly with the label shape. Apply chalk over the border. Place a swirl sticker in the upper left corner. Glue centered to the inside of the card.
- 6) Write or computer print "for all you do" on the center of the vintage label. Add small Dazzles to each end and chalk the edges. Glue to the right side of the fancy label, overlapping as shown. Zot a ribbon and a pink rose as shown.