By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Cut the card in half to make 2 cute, 3 1/4"x 5", cards for kids in your family.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Geometric Paper Pack
- Geometrics Ribbon Collection
- . Family & Friends Dazzles Black
- Silky Papers
- Kiddo Skateboard Stamp
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Skintone/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Lights Spectrum Noir pens
- Small Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cut your card to 3 1/4"x5" and place the card fold on top. Cover with Geometrics gray grid paper. Glue 3 1/8"x4 3/4" Geometrics green grid paper to the center. Mat long edges of 3 1/4"x1 3/4" Geometrics chevrons with black cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue across the card center.
- Cut Silky Paper to 2 3/8"x4" and stamp image at the center. Outline the hair with TN4 and color in with TN5 and GB4. Color skin with TN2, FS6 and PP1. Color the tongue PP4. Color the shirt stripes CG4 and LG4 and IB2 and GG2. Color the pants TB4. Color Shoes and skateboard wheels IG5 and GG2. Color skateboard GB3 and GB1.
- Create a halo effect around the outside of the image by outlining with GG2 and blending and softening with GG1. Mat Silky Paper rectangle on black cardstock, leaving a 1/8" border. Glue to the card front, at an angle.
- Use 3/8" wide plaid ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the bottom left corner. Personalize the card with a family themed Dazzles sticker on the top right corner.