By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Cut the card in half to make 2 cute, 3 1/4"x 5", cards for kids in your family.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Grapefruit Double-sided Paper Pack
- Grapefruit Ribbon Collection
- Family & Friends Black Dazzles™
- 15 Lovely Labels Template
- Boots Stamp
- Skintone/Pale Hues Spectrum Noir Pen Set
- Lights Spectrum Noir pens
- Silky Papers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Small Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Cut the card to 3 1/4"x5" and place the fold on top. Cover with Grapefruit black dots paper. Glue 3"x5" Grapefruit striped dots paper down the center of the card. Mat the long edges of 3 1/4"x1 3/4" Grapefruit dark pink dot paper, leaving 1/8" border. Glue across the card center.
- Stamp the Silky Paper with the image in the center. Color the hair with GB3 and GB1 and the bows with CR6. Color the skin with FS6 and PP1 and eye pupils TB4. Color the shirt with CG6. Color bottom edge of skirt with CR1, outline with CR6 and color in with PP4. Color shoes with TN3 and TN4.
- Create a halo effect around the outside of the image by outlining with CR1 and blending and softening with CR2.
- Trace around the image with 2 3/4"x 4" Designer Label. Mat with black cardstock, leaving 1/8" border, and glue to the card front at an angle. Use 3/4" wide pink sheer pink dot ribbon to make a bow and Zot( to the top left corner. Personalize the card with a family themed Dazzles sticker at the bottom.