Little One Card
By Laura Nicholas
Laura's Tip: Embellish the stamped images with colored pencils.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Cut the striped paper to 5" x 6 1/2" and yellow handprint paper to 3 1/2" x 5". Ink the edges and glue across the center of the striped paper. Cut 3/4" strips of blue cardstock and round off the end. Ink the edges and glue overlapping the handprint papers.
- Stamp the giraffe, large buttons and diaper pins onto light orange paper. Cut out the images. Foam tape the buttons to the blue strips. Color the spots and bow on the giraffe with colored pencils.
- Cut a 2" x 2 1/2" light green paper rectangle and mat with blue cardstock. Add pen stitching and foam tape the giraffe to the center. Glue to the center of the handprint paper. Cut out the diaper pins and cut a portion of it to look like it is open or threaded through the paper and glue to the mat.
- Stamp "Little One" on the striped paper. Cut out ribbon words and ink the edges. Glue under the stamped greeting. Add pen stitching to the blue strips and handprint paper. Ink the edges of the card.
- Inside the card: Cut a 2 1/2" x 5" strip of handprint paper and a 1 1/2" x 2 1/2" strip of striped paper. Ink the edges and glue to the edge of the handprint paper. Trim a 3/4" strip of blue cardstock, round the edge and glue overlapping the papers. Add pen stitching. Stamp the button, cut out and foam tape to the strip.
- Print a greeting onto a tag and mat with blue cardstock. Add pen stitching and add a stamped diaper pin threaded through the hole in the tag. Ink the edges of the ribbon words and glue inside the card.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Layouts with Pizazz, let us know by clicking here.
© 2010 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013