Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Little Girl's and Boy's Outfits
LeNae's Tip: For a perfect fit, when dressing the card shapes, Glue the paper to the chipboard surface, turn over and use a craft knife to cut around the shape.
Little Girl's Outfit
By LeNae Gerig
- Cover the dress portion of the card with pink striped paper. Cover the apron portion with pink dot paper. Glue a 3/4 wide strip of striped paper 2 from the top of the apron and trim even with the sides.
- Glue lengths of white lace to the back of the sleeves and top of the white chipboard pocket. Glue the pocket to the apron, leaving the top open for the small tag.
- Cover the small chipboard button heart with striped paper and re-poke the holes. Thread with sheer white dot ribbon and knot. Glue the button to the pocket front.
- Glue the white chipboard collar to the apron top. Thread two small white and one large pink button with thin strips of white paper, gluing the ends to the back. Glue the pink button and small white flower to the striped waist and the small white buttons below the collar as shown.
Little Boy's Outfit
By LeNae Gerig
- Cover the undershirt and pocket portions of the card with orange cardstock. Cut 1/4" wide strips of blue cardstock and glue to the shirt sleeve edges. Use the pen to draw stitch lines on the bottom edge of the legs and around the neck.
- Cover the overall portion of the card with blue/green striped paper. Lightly sand the edges. Use the pen to make a stitched pattern on the pocket (I used portions of a circle for the curves) and glue to the front.
- Thread large brown buttons with thin strips of white scrap paper and glue the ends to the backs. Glue the buttons and small blue tag to the straps as shown.