Project comments (0) | Write a comment
Disney Shadowbox Tray
Disney Shadowbox Tray
By Lodell Halvorson
Designer's Tip: Removing the fasteners on the back of the brads allows you to Zot( the pieces to your project so you don't need to punch holes in the paper.
- Cut 12" piece of Theme Park Finished in a Flash blue ribbon and staple or nail to the back of the tray to use as a hanger.
- Cut Theme Park Finished in a Flash blue balloon paper to 3 3/4"x5 7/8". Using a 2 1/2"x3 1/4" photo, use an X-acto® knife to cut around balloons to overlap the edge of the photo. Glue in place. Place a "Disney" Dazzle( at the top of the blue paper.
- Back the Mickey Mouse Dazzle( with white cardstock and color in using brush tip markers as shown. Glue to the paper above the photo. Glue entire piece into the large section of the tray.
- Cut small photo to 2"x1 7/8" and glue inside the center small section. Cut Theme Park Finished in a Flash green paper to 2"x1 7/8". Place "Magic" Dazzle( in the upper left corner of the paper. Place a Mickey Mouse balloon Dazzle( on the paper under "Magic" tilted slightly. Break the fastener pieces off the back of one red and one yellow Theme Park Finished in a Flash balloon brad. Zot( to the paper. Cut two balloon string Dazzles( off of Dazzle( balloons and use for the balloon brads. Glue paper in the top small section of the tray.
- Back Mickey's hand Dazzle( with white cardstock and trim around the edges. Back the flag with red paper from the Dazzles( kit. Cut yellow paper from Theme Park Finished in a Flash to 2"x1 7/8". Glue flag to the yellow paper and glue inside bottom small section of the tray.
- Place Tinkerbell Dazzle( on the upper left corner of the tray. Back Minnie Mouse ears Dazzle( with red cardstock and trim around the Dazzle( edges. Glue to the lower left corner of the tray. Place Mickey Mouse ears and star Dazzles( around the outside of the tray. Zot( FIAF red bow to the bottom of the tray. Remove FIAF star brad fasteners and Zot( to the outside of the tray. Remove FIAF balloon brad fasteners and Zot( to the outside of the tray. Add Dazzle( balloon string to the brad balloon.