By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Back a Mickey sticker with cardstock for a cute look! The Black Thin Lines Dazzles give a decorative look, and quicker to apply than matting with black cardstock.
- Disney’s Mickey Mouse Dazzles™
- Black Thin Lines Dazzles™
- Red Jewel Dazzles™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Magic Epoxy Brads
- Magic Icons Ribbon
- Magic Buttons
- Red Ribbon Slides
- White Ribbon Slides
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 3/4" Circle Punch
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Medium Zots™
- Place your card with the fold at the top. Cover the card front with yellow cardstock. Mat a 6"x4 1/2" blue cardstock on white with 1/16" borders. Thread a 7" length of Mickey ribbon through a red jeweled ribbon slide and place across the blue cardstock, 1/2" from the bottom. Wrap ends over the sides and glue to the back to secure. Punch a 3/4" yellow circle and add a brad to the center. Add to the ribbon across the blue cardstock. Glue the blue cardstock centered on the yellow card front.
- Cut out the yellow/green "Thank you!" rectangle and mat on blue with 1/16" borders. Mat on red with 1/4" borders. Mat again on white with 1/16" borders. Glue centered to the blue cardstock, 1 1/4" from the top of the card.
- Remove the Mickey sticker from the sheet and back the various parts of the sticker with cardstock according to color. Trim excess even with the sticker. Place the sticker overlapping the "Thank you!" rectangle. Secure with glue or foam tape as needed. Add the Thin Lines Dazzles to frame the card, matting, and across the blue cardstock as shown. Embellish with star stickers and Red Jewel Dazzles.
- Cut thin strips of red cardstock and thread through two black/white dotted buttons. Trim the paper at the back and glue ends in place. Zot a button on each side of the words.