Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Disney Fairies Finished In A Flash
|Paper Wishes Weekly Webisodes
||Free classes with Paper Wishes Webisodes. Watch every Wednesday for new tips, tricks and techniques!
About the Projects
Technique: Finished In A Flash
Designer: LeNae Gerig
Off-setting an oversized photo on your page will leave you space to showcase embellishments and journaling.
By LeNae Gerig
- Mat a 10 square of the blue/green butterfly paper on white cardstock, leaving a 1/16 wide border. Adhere to the center of the striped paper.
- Attach a 4x12 strip of yellow swirls paper vertically along the left side of the butterfly square and adhere a border punch-out along the center.
- Mat the 6x8 photo (or you can use a 5x7 photo with a wider mat) with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16 wide border. Adhere the photo, slightly off set, over the border strips.
- Foam tape a sitting fairy and the journaling swirl directly onto the photo. Secure a green standard brad at the center of the large blue flower punch-out and foam tape to the upper left corner.
- Embellish the printed large butterfly with a green mini brad and white starburst brad. Secure a silver fairy brad, the yellow Brad Buddy Butterfly and the foam taped come fly with me journaling punch-out as shown.
- Create a cluster of flowers embellished with brads at the bottom right corner among with swirl print on the paper. Journal on the small green tag and secure under the large pink flower.
Fairy Birthday Card
By LeNae Gerig
- Cover the card with striped paper and trim even with the card edges. Cut a 4x5 strip of yellow swirl paper and journal or stamp Happy Birthday on the paper. Mat the yellow paper with white cardstock. Trim the cardstock edges with the mini scallop scissors.
- Adhere the stripped bracket punch-outs to each side of the writing. Punch holes at opposite corners on each and secure a starburst brad. Adhere the yellow paper to the center of the card front. Use a Zot to attach a pink bow at the bottom center.
- For the inside: Cut a 1 1/2x5 strip of striped paper and mat one long edge with white cardstock. Trim the cardstock with the scalloped scissors and glue another strip of patterned yellow paper behind the scallop. Glue the paper strip to the inside back as shown. Attach a silver fairy brad and a pink flower secured with a blue mini brad at the center.