Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the All 6 Magic Bundle or you can order them separately.
LeNae's Tip: This book was as fun to put together as it is to look at! My daughter Lauren kept peeking over my shoulder as I put it togetherwaiting to see what the next page would bring. She has never done that before! I love how the stars and mouse ears are windows onto what is on the next page. It is not a conventional vacation book, its much more fun!
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
- Magic Chipboard Book
- Magic Memories Brads
- Magic Glitter Star Brads
- Magic Foam Glitter
- Magic Cardstock Stickers
- Magic Epoxy Stickers
- Mickey & Friends 8x8 Papers
- Cardmakers Classic Ribbons
- X-acto knife
- 1/16 and 1/4 wide hole punches
- Cut the border from one of the red/yellow Mickey pages and glue to the left side of the top page. Re-punch the binding holes. Cover the rest of the rectangle page with a photo. Embellish the mouse head with journaling.
- Use the red/yellow/black collection of papers from the 8x8 Mickey book to decorate the ends of the book pages, leaving the scalloped page black.
- Place photos and journaling on the remaining portion of the black and white board book pages placing photos and stickers inside the cut-out window.
- Use the 1/16 hole punch to make holes in the board book to secure brads. Cover the prongs on the opposite side of the page with stickers.