Friends & Family
- Trim floral paper to 8 1/2” wide. Mat the left edge on light
pink and trim to 1/16”. Ink the edge with black. Adhere to right
side of light brown cardstock for a 12” layout.
- Arrange cardstock stickers along brown cardstock border. Use a black
pen to add penwork. Stamp on sticker with black ink and alphabet stamps.
- Run the long ribbon border sticker across the bottom of the page.
Fold up the lower right hand corner and place a 3” square of the
chenille paper behind it. Add a knotted piece of ribbon to accent the
- Place brown tape style stickers along right edge of the layout as
- Mat photo on light pink cardstock, trim to 1/16”, mat on light
brown and trim to 1/4”. Ink edges with black and add stitch penwork
with black pen. Adhere to top right of floral paper. Run ribbon fragment
sticker vertically along right edge of photo.
- Computer journal on eggshell, leaving a space for a ribbon fragment
sticker in the center. Chalk with brown, place sticker on journaling,
ink edges with black and use black pen for stitching. Add a piece of
knotted brown ribbon to each end and attach to layout with a Glue Dot™.
A Tip From Shauna:
stickers are perfect for creating a page border. I stacked these Family
Cardstock Stickers in a blocked pattern on the left side of the page,
then added penwork around them. I used additional stickers on the photo
and left side of the page to balance the layout. These themed stickers
coordinate perfectly with the Heritage
Busy Scrapper’s Collection for quick and easy page designs!
See your local retailer for project supplies.
Questions? Email us!
This Page To A Friend
If you no longer wish to receive the Layouts With Pizazz newsletter,
please let us know by clicking
Click here to view past Layouts With Pizazz.
here for a printable copy (requires Adobe
© 2005 Hot Off the Press
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR 97013