By Lodell Halvorson
Lodell's Tips: Stamp directly on large letters to add dimension.
|| - indicates that the product page has a video demo.
- Place the blue paper with the flower design in the lower left corner. Cut 3" strip of striped paper and glue to the top edge of the background paper. Glue lace ribbon from Bohemian Embellish-abilities™ pack along edge of the striped paper.
- Cut 6 1/2" scallop shape from purple paper and glue to the page 1" from the bottom. Cut brown paper to 8"x5 1/2" and emboss lace with white embossing powder on top and bottom edges. Glue 5"x7" photo onto brown paper and glue to the page over the scallop 3/4" from the right edge of the page and 2" from the bottom.
- Emboss white lace medallion on brown paper and cut around edges. "Sew" pink and white flowers together with brown button on medallion using embroidery thread and needle. Glue to the page, just overlapping the lower left corner of the photo.
- Use brown monogram letters for the title or ink with brown StazOn® ink. Emboss small lace design in white on each letter and glue along the top of the page. Insert blue brad into center of the flower for the "I" and foam tape to the page.
- Print journaling on white cardstock and cut to 2 3/4" wide and approximately 5" long. Emboss brown lace at the top and the bottom of the cardstock and cut around the edge of the lace. Sponge purple ink and foam tape to the page.
If you enjoy this newsletter, please pass it on to a friend! If you received this newsletter from a friend and want to sign up for your own copy, please click here. And if you no longer want to receive Creative Spark, let us know by clicking here.
© 2011 Hot Off The Press, Inc.
1250 NW Third Avenue, Canby, OR, 97013